MONITORING TO DOSE CALCULATION (MONDAL)
"MONDAL3" is a PC based software that will help users to estimate intake of radionuclides inhaled or ingested by workers or by members of the public and resulting committed effective dose based on measurement results of individual monitoring such as in vivo counting or bioassay measurement.
"MONDAL3" is a free software. If you would like to receive it, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
In using the Software, the user should agree to comply with the conditions stated below.
- The Software cannot be distributed to any third party without NIRS' consent.
- The user assumes all liability for damage that may arise from the use of the Software or for claims for damages that may arise from the use of the Software by third parties.
- Treatment of outcomes, such as industrial property rights, that are produced in consequence of using the Software must be decided through negotiations with NIRS.
- The user agrees to acknowledge the source of the Software in reporting an outcome in any publications. A reprint (or a photo copy) of the published papers must be sent to the Department of Research Promotion, NIRS.
- The authors welcome any requests, questions or bug reports from users.
To Graphic Database